All logos, screenshots, name, and taglines of Restaurant Sciences (RS) are subject to copyright protection. Accordingly, we ask that you follow these guidelines with respect to RS identification. Remember that you are not permitted to use RS logos unless you are specifically licensed or authorized to do so by RS.
- Only use current logos as shown on this page.
- Copy related to RS must be approved by RS. This would include, but is not limited to, copy placed on a brochure, website or in a press release.
- We would appreciate that when you use the image on a web page that you make the image a link to http://restaurantsciences.com. Avoid linking to any other page within our website unless you have a very good reason for doing so.
- Colors should remain unchanged except for the background color. RS blue is R:38, G:86, B:130 and hex: #265682. RS green is R:166, G:199, B:58 and hex: #A6C73A. RS navy is R:34, G:50, B:64 and hex: #223240. Most images are available for download with a transparent background.
- Please leave the font unchanged since it is as much a part of our logo design as any other parts of the image. The RS logo uses "176MKSD" and "Subatomic Tsoonami" fonts.
- Please DO NOT RESIZE OR STRETCH any images unless you are using a vector file format that we may provide to you on request. If you need a size that is not already available, please contact us and we will send you a version that meets your specific needs.
- Our logos need a little room to breathe. Please give some space between any of our images and the other content of your document. If it can be helped, do not place our logos or images directly against the side of your page.
|Right-Click links and choose “Save Target As…”||For Web||For Print|
|Full Logo (PNG)||Full Logo Large (PNG)|
|Atomic Fork (PNG)||Atomic Fork Large (PNG)|
|Text Only (PNG)||Text Only Large (PNG)|