2012 Restaurant Internet Marketing Study
Restaurant Sciences surveyed restaurants from across the continental US to gain insights into how restaurants are connecting with their patrons through the web. Specifically, we looked at the usage of websites, mobile websites, and various social media channels. The findings of our restaurant research are available to the public via our Restaurant Internet Marketing Study.
Here are some highlights of the sought-after information you will obtain from our interactive restaurant research report:
- Website Study: Which segments of restaurants have the most websites? What site features are used?
- Facebook Survey: How are restaurants and their guests interacting with Facebook?
- Mobile Website Trends: Which segment is most behind? What features are on most sites?
- Social Media Analysis: What are Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp and Gowalla statistics for restaurants?
- Other related analytics pertaining to the restaurant industry.
All data was collected in March 2012 by a team of surveyors. Learn more about our sampling methodology.
Contact support if you have any questions or need assistance with the download.